To work for our banking client, the candidate is required to take a full efficient control of the technical implementation process, from end-to-end and very importantly, he/she must exhibit excellent grasp of file format for Global Transaction Services Team's entire product suite and must be able to articulate the bank’s requirements to the customer in a clear and precise manner for any integration project.
- Client Implementation Manager is required to manage project by having a full and effective control of all technical implementation activities, issues, managing customer concerns in an efficient way without affecting the bank's relationship to the customer
- Responsible for all required technical integration activities by working closely with the bank’s Technology Integration / Production Support Manager during & throughout the whole implementation stage (file format testing, SIT, UAT, PVT, etc) until the service is smoothly delivered for the client
- Be a subject matter of expert on Global Transaction Services’s Channel Integration Capabilities (IDEAL, API, H2H, SWIFT) and work cohesively with the client’s assigned technical resource teams to integrate seamlessly with client’s ERP/TMS systems
- Successfully manage all technical implementation issues arising during the implementation stage
- Provide customer feedback to Product Management team, commenting on new system requirement, and assisting in live tests
- Take the initiative of highlighting ‘gaps’ in the solutions’ functionalities and referring these to Product Manager.
- Experience with Host-to-Host implementations, preferably in API. General knowledge of client’s ERP systems. In-depth technical knowledge is not required.
- Experience with electronic / Internet banking and transaction banking products and services, including file integration, international payments and trade.
- Degree holder; minimum 5 years’ experience in cash management and trade solution implementation for corporate customers, preferably under transaction banking business in regional / global banks
- Strong soft skills in the following areas
- Effective communication skill
- Planning and organisation skill
- Effective problem solving skill
- Time Management and Ability to work under tight timeline
- “Can-do” attitude and strong commitment to deliver business objectives
- Client-centric mindset
- Change Agent – ability to embrace change positively and effectively
- Experience in operations and customer service is a plus.
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese and writing in Chinese are preferred.
If you’re interested in applying this post, please kindly send your latest resume with current and expected salary stated to conny.li@tangspac. com for application. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach Ms. Li at 2575 5587.