Client Integration Analyst/Project Manager, AVP
- Key participant in the client onboarding technology program to facilitate successful and timely delivery of all project phases end-to-end.
- Ensure that project has detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Take administrative responsibility for overall project, adhering to Citi best practice and regulatory requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners across Technology, Operations and Product divisions.
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draw on diverse range of internal and external sources.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of how IT project integrates within the overall technology function to achieve objectives; requires a good understanding of the industry.
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area.
- Work with Citi Sales, Product and other Technology units to complete Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence for both new client deals and existing.
- Assist in the preparations of Technology budget estimates for new client deals through interactions with both Sales and Technology.
- Consolidate Technology material pertaining to both the Securities Services business as well as specific subjects such as Citi innovation, information security and Technology Strategy.
- Work with Client Executives and Account Managers to provide clients with Technology support whether it be presentation or assistance in driving their Technology requirements within the bank.
- Experience of Funds Servicing businesses is preferable.
- Experience in delivering complex technical projects involving multiple stakeholders, including managing financials, stakeholders and governance.
- Experienceof working with clients and managing client expectations across different geographical locations and with a significant amount of uncertainty.
- Experience with full SDLC including Agile methodology and including testing and defect coordination.
- Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Strong attention to detail in management reporting.
- Technical background - able to come up to speed and understand differing technologies quickly.
- 5-8years experience working within Technology, Operations or Client-facing activities.
- Degree-educated; either in a financial discipline or else IT
- PMP/PgMP, Prince 2 or similar formal project management certification preferred
Citi Securities Services Technology is looking for an project manager to join the technology team delivering significant Custody and Funds client onboarding initiatives and to take a leadership role in coordinating and delivering complex client onboarding programs.
The role will entail working with different business and technology teams across multiple locations and organizing and coordinating the technology onboarding program, as well as working closely with clients - thus the candidate needs to possess exceptional communications skills combined with experience within securities services, particularly Funds Servicing. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting