A multinational bank is currently looking for a client onboarding team leader to join their team.
- Multinational Consumer Bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- Highly Regarded Corporate Culture
- Role as a supervisor in the client on-boarding team to support daily processing including account opening and account maintenance
- Verify and inspect the accuracy and appropriateness and sufficiency of each profile review to control the completion quality of high risk customers profile reviews
- Making sure that each profile review aligns with internal standards, regulatory compliance and fit for purpose ie. FATCA, CRS reporting etc.
- Provide prompt and effective feedback on customer due diligence quality to management
- University Degree holder
- Relevant years of experience in the client onboarding in the banking industry
- Knowledge in banking products and systems, experience in regulatory requirement and handling customer due diligence reviews for clients
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cosmo Chau on +852 2833 4113 for more information.