Client Success Associate
About IHS Markit
At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world's largest industries we leverage technology and data science, to provide the insights, software and data to help our customers make better informed decisions, driving growth, performance and efficiency.
IHS Markit's Private Markets division empowers a diverse spectrum of private equity and venture capital firms to more effectively control their data and drive internal analytics and insights. Whether it is for portfolio analytics, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, this team is at the forefront of the FinTech space.
On our Graduate Program, you will join a team of industry experts who will work with you to accelerate your development. With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we'll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world.
Learning is a continuous journey of personal and professional development. Our holistic approach leverages classroom based, digital, and peer to peer learning opportunities throughout the program, alongside mentoring and career development guidance. You will be part of a global class, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
Eligibility: Our next Graduate Program launches in 2021. We're looking for final year students who are working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent), and due to complete their studies and be available for a full time graduate role commencing in the fall of 2021. What you'll work on
As part of this role you will:
What we're looking for
- Become an expert in the Private Markets suite of products (iLEVEL, Qval) and in how our clients work
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Deliver high-quality support and training to our clients at all levels of expertise - beginner to expert
- Troubleshoot client issues, and deliver accurate, prompt responses
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions to deliver the best solution to the client
- Listen to and capture client feedback and share your insights with our Product team
- Monitor client activity to identify opportunities for engagement or product enhancements
- Document and share new product features to clients and employees by implementing blended learning methods (in-person training, web training, hands-on workshops, video creation)
We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. The program will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at IHS Markit. To be an ideal fit for the role, you'll have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (or equivalent) completed no later than September 2021
- This program is aimed at graduates with 0-12 months relevant experience
- Strong critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot issues
- Exposure to and/ or direct experience in private equity/ venture capital
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A demonstrated passion for learning and teaching
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
- Be legally eligible to work for the duration of the program in the country for which you apply
- Bonus: previous experience in data analysis
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.