Licensing management CPT management and organization Monitor staff dealing
- Assist Central Compliance team in handling the work of all daily SFC licensing matters, staff dealing, CPT monitoring, enquiries from listed companies;
- Assist in providing compliance advice on central compliance matters to business units on regulatory standards;
- Assist in formulating and updating internal policies and procedures and guideline.
- Degree in business related discipline or higher qualifications;
- Minimum 2 years of compliance experience;
- Hands on experience in handling Central Compliance matters;
- Previous experiences working in SFC is a plus;
- Independent, self-driven, proactive, attentive to details and able to work under a tight schedule with good interpersonal skill;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese;
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations of the SFC is a plus;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills.