Responsible for compliance management and internal control, to establish the communication mechanism with the regulatory authorities, and to ensure that all businesses comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and requirements of the head office.
- Establish compliance management system of the branch, carry out daily compliance consultation and compliance training etc.
- Oversee the internal control of the branch and complete the internal control evaluation report.
- Co-ordinate the internal rules and regulations of the branch.
- Co-ordinate business continuity plan, IT risk and outsourcing risk management of the branch.
- Responsible for case prevention and employee behavior management of the branch.
- Handle matters from and communicate with regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor degree or above in the areas of Law, Economics, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 5 years banking experience, more than 3 years in compliance management or internal control experience in commercial banks is preferred.
- Familiar with financial environment and supervisory policies in Hong Kong.
- Good logical thinking, analytical and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize workload, constantly work under pressure with good planning and co-ordination skills.
- Competent written and spoken English, apart from proficiency in Chinese.