Our client is a reputable Foregrin sovereign bank in the region. They are looking for high calibre candidate who will be in charge of compliance role to take catre of HKMA related matters in their Hong Kong branch
- Reporting to COO and Senior Management members in Credit and Risk Department to establish and maintain legal and compliance framework to ensure the operations of the platform is at highest possible standard of compliance and well within the regulatory framework of relevant Jurisdiction (Hong Kong SAR in principle);
- Review and update compliance policies to ensure Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and other compliance requirements is being kept abreast with latest requirements of business partners and regulatory bodies; Review and draft legal correspondence / documents and work with external legal counsels on development of new products and programs;
- ad hoc bespoke financing solution; and debt collection cases
- Keep updating legal documents in response to changes of legal and market environments;
- Help organize internal and external training to keep all staffs updated with latest compliance & regulatory requirement (including but not limited to anti-money laundering and sanction).
- University degree or above in legal and relevant discipline preferred
- At least 5 years related experience in banking or financial service industry;
- Solid knowledge in compliance and legal framework
- At least 3 years of experiences dealing with HKMA is mandatory
- Able to work independently and self-motivated, proactive, detail minded and target oriented;
- Good command in spoken & written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus)
- Candidate with more experience can be considered as Manager level.