Consumer Bank, Digital Sales and Acquisition, Vice President
The Digital Acquisition Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Influence decisions regarding Vendor/agency selection, development of creative assets, channel testing strategy and advise the business on which products should be marketed / tested and test design.
- Manage a marketing budget, agency and Vendor relationships.
- Develop campaign strategies and Owns acquisition forecasting and Performance reporting for campaigns
- Accountable for achieving campaign and business goals
- Source and manage media buying relationships with advertising partners, ad networks and publishers
- Execute campaign Management across existing programs in addition to lead pricing negotiations and execute media buying contracts for new initiatives and optimizing creative, messaging and acquisition landing pages
- Optimizes creative, messaging and acquisition landing pages to generate business results tied to key performance indicators
- Oversee quality assurance (QA) in ad copies, landing pages and sitelinks pre and post launch
- Document and Manage QA record retention as per the process manual as required for business audit on a quarterly basis
- Manages and tracks Monthly budget and Performance to ensure key Performance indicators are Efficiently met month over month
- Manages and coaches subordinates and/or junior staff
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 9-10 years of experience managing campaigns for digital marketing and customer acquisition
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Digital & Social Media Marketing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting