Contract: Enterprise Application Developer
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- JH Partners Asia Company Limited
- 17 Mär 19
Our client, an Asian leading hedge fund is currently revamping its back end operational and reporting systems and coming year. At this stage in the project, their principal focus is to rapidly transition business reporting and user interface functionality from their legacy system to the new system. They are therefore looking for a small number of coders who can help us with the migration.
As a contractor they will expect the candidate to be delivery focused, capable of working independently and, where appropriate, have the experience to help guide their more junior staff in more complex engineering scenarios.
The candidates are also expected to coding experiences for at least 7 years and to have had substantial involvement in at least one new system development.
Technical Skills Requirements:
• Coding business reports using an enterprise grade report writing suite (Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or equivalent);
• SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent)
• Webservice development (preferably ASP.NET Web API 2)
• Experience in writing robust, quality code (preferably in C#).
• Experience in developing web based user interfaces would be a substantial plus. We would prefer to engage individuals who have a Financial Services background (Securities Services, Fund Management, Brokerage or Banking), but will consider you if you can demonstrate familiarity with finance operations in other industries.