Contract Testing Manager, Project Team
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- To define and implement right solution that meet business objective
- Lead and manage testing esp. UAT of cross-department system projects including formulating testing strategy and drive automated testing
- Understand users' need, elicit requirements with multiple stakeholders
- Define solution with business and IT, helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions, including option evaluation, prioritization.
- Proactively provide status, assess risk, escalate issues and provide mitigation, alternatives to project manager
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years of BA role in Life Insurance industry with good understanding of insurance operation and testing methodologies
- With previous experience in leading large-scale and cross-department testing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while dealing with high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to collaborate with IT and business units
- Good understanding and experience with automated testing
- Preferably with Agile project experience
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.