Our client is a stable and well-established regional corporate & investment bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Corporate Banking, Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking Team to assist on managing a corporate banking portfolio. Fluent to Native in written & spoken Korean & Chinese is a must.
- Work as a team to perform credit analysis and construct credit proposal on corporate client
- Coordinate with senior relationship manager, and work with other departments to solicit new business from corporate customers
- Assist in maintain & handling client relationship
- Draft the facility documents and review the legal documents.
- Monitor the customers’ daily account operation and perform regular credit review to ensure credit quality of client portfolio
- Liaise with external stakeholder, such as legal counsel, professional valuers, and other counter-parties.
- Degree or above
- Fluent to Native in written & spoken Korean & Chinese is a must; fluent in English
- 3-5 years + of corporate banking credit analyst/ relationship manager experience
- Candidate with less experience would be considered for the analyst position
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button. For a confidential discussion about this role & other corporate banking openings please contact Alex CHEUNG at +852 2121 1418 .