To provide preliminary examination and compliance check on credit applications from global corporate and institutional clients which are submitted to the OCAC approval by the Bank authorization.
Working exposure in OCAC
- Valuable exposure to global clients across all industries, e.g. Real Estates, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Utilities, Transportation etc.
- Deeper understanding of various loan products and market practices in different countries.
- Strengthen analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- In-house training opportunities in Beijing Head Office and external training courses/ seminars.
- Business travel to overseas branches/ subsidiaries and client site visits.
- Preliminary examination and compliance check on credit applications from global corporate and institutional clients which are submitted to the OCAC approval by the Bank authorization.
- Attend Credit Committee Meetings and consolidate the comments and queries from CC members.
- Identify pending issues regarding compliance with the Bank credit policies and regulatory requirements, follow up inquiries and feedbacks, and present findings to credit approvers.
- Preliminary review on client credit risk rating proposal.
- Participate in or undertake independently research, analysis and drafting of guidelines and operational standards for credit approval and risk rating process, as well as internal administrative issues.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and duties assigned by the Team Head or Chief Executive of OCAC.
- University degree holder, major in Business/Finance/Accounting or other related disciplines.
- 3 years of banking experience. Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Detailed-oriented, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines.
- Good command of written and spoken English (Proficiency in Putonghua is an added advantage).