Our client is a reputable investment bank in the region. They are looking for a junior credit analyst for their credit team in Hong Kong
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare credit proposal and credit analysis
• Make reports on the outlook and market trends of specific industries or countries and suggest personal opinion.
• Prepare financial analysis, report and make recommendations to the management on the performance of the portfolio.
• Support any ad hoc project assigned by senior management & Team Head.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
- 1~2 years’ experiences in the financial market is desired but not mandatory
- Fresh graduates with great potential will be also considered for the position.
- Can work independently and report to senior management.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good command of written and spoken English and Korean are Mandatory.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Hardworking, responsible, and able to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated timeliness and follow-through on duties and projects