My client, A virtual bank is looking for a credit approval manager fall under credit risk department and report to head of risk management.
- Perform credit processing and credit underwriting for Unsecured Lending Products and Credit products for Treasury functions
- Exercise credit judgment in evaluating applications relating to both personal and corporate credit facilities/loan products in compliance with the established policy guidelines as well as operating procedures and capable of striking a balance between risk and reward
- Support quality check to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and credit policy
- Prepare regular and specific MIS/credit management reports for management review
- Perform various credit control and monitoring functions
- Participate in system project implementation to achieve process automation and simplification and result in efficient operation
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- University graduate or above in Risk Management, Finance and Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years experience in retail credit approval, exposure in treasury credit and corporate loan approval is a plus;
- Well versed with credit judgment for both personal and corporate lending;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to clearly articulate approval justifications (written and verbal);
- Sound knowledge of Excel , PowerPoint or related analytic tools is preferred;
- Proactive working attitude and strong sense of responsibilities;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).