* Renowned Hong Kong Base Bank * Stable Environment * Open to Candidates came from Relationship Manager Background
Our client, a renowned Hong Kong Base Bank, is looking for a Credit Manager to cover financial institutions, NBFI and bond issuers. They are open to candidates came from relationship manager background with strong credit sense with good writing skills. This person will report to Chief Credit officer directly.
- Conduct analysis on credits subject to Credit Committee's approval and Key areas of focus are financial institutions, non-bank financial institutions and bond issuers.
- Manage the credit approval process for transactions, ensuring follow-up on post-approval conditions and covenants where with various business units and the Head Office's credit approval units.
- Attend relevant committees in relation to his/her portfolios.
- Perform credit portfolio reviews for accounts under his/her mandate.
- Manage the post-approval monitoring in collaboration with our credit control unit (e.g., follow up the compliance of approval covenants / conditions, periodical interim review of obligors' financial status).
- Provide comments on credit policies & procedures pertaining to portfolios under his/her mandate.
- Assist in the consolidation management of bookings under the group's banking subsidiaries.
- Co-ordinate with and assist in audit exercises for portfolios under his/her mandate, be it internal or external, regulatory and supervisory or otherwise
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in credit risk or analysis, and frontline exposure is preferrable.
- Good knowledge of the Hong Kong and China market an added advantage
- Strong financial and analytical skills and has an eye for details
- Is "Hands-on" and possess a positive and "can do" attitude
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.