Credit Officer (IB)
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 11 Dez 18
Credit Officer (IB)
Are you great with numbers? Do you have an analytical mind?
We are looking for a Credit Officer to:
- work closely with Credit Officers and Portfolio Underwriters (i.e. Senior management in Risk), and perform risk assessment and continuous monitoring of assigned portfolio
- evaluate counterparty credit risk based on good understanding of the counterparty's risk profile, business environment, exposure and financial performance as well as a number of other quantitative and qualitative measures of counterparties' credit worthiness (This may include client due diligence via client visit or conference call)
- provide approval recommendations on rating, facility size, requirements for trading, collateral and security documentation independently and proactively
- prepare counterparty reviews/transactional credit proposals drawing conclusions relating to credit assessment, risk appetite, exposure drivers and business prospects
- monitor counterparty and portfolio credit quality, as well as key risk drivers of portfolio credit exposure on a continual basis
- perform ad hoc credit risk analysis and portfolio deep dive when necessary
Credit Risk Control (CRC) is a specialist team of credit professionals within Global Risk Control (GRC). The team is responsible for assessing, approving and monitoring the creditworthiness of Asian credit counterparties, with focus on Financial Institutions and Hedge Funds. You will have the opportunity of working with your regional colleagues as well as being part of our global credit team spanning across US-EMEA-APAC. Product focus includes OTC Derivatives, Repos, Exchange Traded Derivatives, Prime Brokerage, Structured Lending, Trade & Export Finance.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?