- Conduct credit analysis, assessment and evaluation on credit proposals for local large corporate clients.
- Exercise credit judgment; and make sound credit recommendations and/or decisions;
- Perform on-going credit monitoring and risk management on the client as well as portfolio level;
- Ensure all internal credit policies and procedures are adhered to and help to develop or enhance such policies and procedures;
- Ensure on-going compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor degree holder, Professional qualification in CFA/FRM/PRM is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate lending or credit risk management
- Sound knowledge in the regulatory requirements on credit risk perspectives, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development
- Fluent in spoken and written in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)