A reputable China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Credit Risk Manager (MIS) in her Credit Risk Department.
- Prepare data for MIS reporting, conduct data analysis and issues investigation
- Formulate related credit policies and procedures
- Provide policies / risk operation administrations supports for daily risk control function to execute the risk management strategies of the Bank
- Assist senior managers in systems development or enhancement projects
- Participate in system development life cycle process and prepare related documentation
- Handle ad hoc assignments from management
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Risk Management, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in banking MIS and reporting
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Self-motivated with strong analytical skill
- Knowledge/experience of using SAS/ SQL/ VBA is required
- (Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Credit Risk Manager)
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact San at 9854 0770.