Credit Solution Global Market Sales for Private Banking
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Markets for Private Banking ("M4PB") division having responsibilities to actively market, facilitate, execute and grow the business in conjunction with CS Private Bank ("CSPB") and Global Markets business partners.
- In particular, being the Credit Product Champion within the team in delivering credit solutions to target clients.
- Working in close partnership with existing Credit Suisse Global Markets Product groups in cross selling of products, identifying, pitching and providing other tailored solutions to target clients.
- Working as M4PB representative, with regional CSPB Market Group Heads, Team Leaders, Investment Consultants and relationship managers.
- Qualifying clients referred by CSPB to trade directly with CS Global Markets.
- Co-coverage of CS Ultra High Net worth clients by offering institutional service to global markets solutions.
- 5-8 years minimum experience with you selling institutional credit products across the main Asian markets.
- Knowledge in analyzing investment opportunities, in originating, preparing and marketing investment ideas.
- Your strong interest and insight in Asia flow, structured credit sales and/or other structured solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Convertible Bonds, asset swaps and other credit instruments.
- Experience in dealing with UHNW, Family Offices and corporate clients.
- Outstanding inter-personal and strong communication skills with you interacting at superior levels with clients and business partners in a financial markets capacity.
- Good commercial acumen, problem solving with excellent written and verbal abilities in English and Mandarin.
- Your strong attention to details and capable working in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly, with excellent analytical plus numerical skills.
- Your ability working within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
- A real dedication for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.