Custody Services Manager (Client Services)
- Assist and advise institutional clients over on-boarding requirements, documentation and service issues in relation to operations or securities markets, including settlement, corporate actions, billing and cash management etc.;
- Support existing institutional relationships through excellent services as well as the management of client expectation;
- Handle client enquiries on account opening, corporate actions, trade settlement and market information etc.;
- Assist Relationship Managers in the completion of custody account opening documentation and the set-up of system access;
- Coordinate effectively with other units like Corporate Banking, Bank-wide Operations and Global Markets to maintain service standards and client focus;
- Look out for new client relationships by communicating such opportunities to Sales team, and supporting Relationship Managers in their marketing efforts;
- Contribute to regular service reviews with key custody clients in a bid to enhance service quality;
- Liaise with concerned stakeholders on non-standard requirements and follow them through.
- Tertiary education or above;
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience with financial services and exposure to global investment instruments;
- Basic knowledge about securities market infrastructure, industry norms, and general operation practices in asset servicing with keen market sense and client service orientation;
- A good team-player with strong interpersonal and coordination skills;
- Able to work independently and tactfully in handling institutional clients to improve their service experience;
- High level of risk awareness and meticulous with details;
- Pro-active in identifying and resolving problems;
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Assistant Custody Services Manager (Client Services).