About the Role
We are looking for a bright Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our global Customer Support Delivery Organisation, within SWIFT Operations, based in Hong Kong.
In this role you assist our customers around the world to solve their SWIFT operational challenges on a daily basis.
You must be technically minded and willing to acquire in depth understanding of the entire SWIFT product suite used by our customers: FinTech companies, Banks, and Corporates across the globe.
Sharing your knowledge and expertise with both customers and colleagues will be an important part of your job, that's why our ideal candidate is a team-player and has excellent communication skills.
We work with an Agile mindset where change is part of our daily life, so we expect you to adapt fast and be a promoter of continuous improvement in our services and products. You must also be able to think swiftly and analytically in case of crisis and incidents, inspiring confidence to our customers and peer- colleagues.
You will provide support to SWIFT product and services within the area of expertise of your team: the SWIFT Secured Network used for international transactions, SWIFT Messaging services, SWIFT Software suite, and the many services we offer to our community.
You will provide support to SWIFT product and services within the area of expertise of your team: the SWIFT Secured Network used for international transactions, SWIFT Messaging services, SWIFT Software suite, and the many services we offer to our community. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Answer customers' queries interacting manly through web-cases
- Work with customers to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining end to end ownership of your cases
- As SWIFT supports a wealth of products and services we use Intelligent Swarming for employees to maintain end-to-end expertise.
- We operate in a KCS (Knowledge Centric Support) fashion: Sharing your solutions with customers and colleagues will be an important part of your job
- Build and maintain customer relationships and increase customer satisfaction by performing checks of their operational environment and giving recommendations for improvement
- Travel to customers to deliver professional services on a case-by-case basis
- Participate in service and products improvement projects and drive project deliverables on a case-by-case basis
You will have an extra gear if you can provide:
- A Master or Bachelor degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluent English written and spoken communication skills. Any other major Asian language is an asset
- 5- 10 years experience in a technical customer support environment, in Financial Services, Banking or similar will be asset
- Working knowledge with change management applications (e.g. JIRA, Ant, Hudson or Jenkins Tools)
- Technical certifications or proven skills in any of the following fields:
- SWIFT software suite (SWIFTNet, Alliance portfolio and messaging solutions)
- TCP/IP protocol and technical implementation (such as NAT, routing)
- SSO, RADIUS, LDAP integration with applications
- Windows, Linux, and/or Rhel administration
- Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere
- User or Administrator of SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow
- Java, XML and SQL knowledge
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Robert van der Stelt - Head of Customer Support, APAC
Wendy Chan - Manager, Customer Support, APAC What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.