Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Branch Distribution & Services Department
Customer Experience & Service Quality Officer (Job ID: 2960)
- To be a team member of Branch Distribution & Services Department
- Assist the team to develop and execute customer experience initiatives and programs to drive continuous service improvements in branch network.
- Coordinate with branches and other departments to facilitate and ensure the programs operated in an effective manner.
- To participate in periodic and ad hoc projects relating to customer experience and service quality, training and administration
- To compile and maintain customer experience related data and records for tracking and monitoring the service performance.
- To support the communication channel to ensure good customer service, sound product and operation knowledge are offered.
- Post secondary or above
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in banking, quality service assurance, customer service or related fields
- Sound knowledge of customer experience, service quality, and customer feedback measurement issues;
- Sound knowledge of the bank’s product and services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, independent and well-organized
- Conversant with MS Office applications
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.HC_HRS_CE_GBL2&IsFolder=false&IgnoreParamTempl=FolderPath%2cIsFolor by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.