Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Data, Analytics and CRM
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Data Analytics and CRM Manager. Principal responsibilities:
- Accountable for defining and shaping the digital messaging propositions across various legacy and new digital platforms - including but not limited to SMS, MMS, Push Notifications as well as other future channels/devices
- Providing the best-in-class delivery in digital messaging from initial scoping with business units through to the end-to-end development lifecycle as well as post implementation support and measurement
- The role holder will be a key member of the cross functional delivery teams comprising of participants from business, analytics and data teams that possess a wide range of skills that include and not limited to analysis, market understanding, design, optimization, technology and testing
- The role holder will strive to ensure flawless execution of digital value added messaging and will provide operational insight and offer a pragmatic approach to design, manufacture and deployment of these messages at the most optimal level.
- To collaborate with business and perform hands-on analytics for campaign lead generation as well as tracking
- To understand the business and identify/share business insight from analytics works
- To manage an offshore delivery team to provide timely and quality analytics deliverables to satisfy business needs effectively under a dynamic business environment
- University degree in Statistics, Data and Information Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' retail banking experience in information and data management
- Strong self-motivation, organization, multi-tasking, problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with business, operation and technology teams
- Solid understanding of digital messaging technology (such as SFMC, AEM, etc.)
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in the end-to-end content development lifecycle as well as post implementation support and measurement
- Knowledge and/or experience in SAS, SQL, Tableau/QlikSense, Python, Pega is preferred
- Detail-oriented and zero tolerance on quality/accuracy issue
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.