Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client, a top investment bank, is looking for a strong Management Analyst to manage the Data Center Inventory and Assets. The selected candidate will be working with the global team to drive inventory and asset management for decommissioning data centers in Asia.
- Manage the records, receipt, breakdown of the inventory logging of decommissioned data center assets. Track the disposition where they are disposed of or reused.
- Coordinate with relevant teams to identify and document asset management control risks i.e., physical security systems, secure storage access, CCTV coverage, record keeping, etc.
- Ensure the DC assets are received adhere to asset inventory standards and procedures.
- Validate records to meet decommission scope and hardware receiving requirements.
- Support periodic asset management audits and investigations via physical checks and/or reports analysis.
- Around 5 years experience in managing hardware and data center inventory from an operations and administration perspective.
- Extensive familiarity with computer and hardware components such as hard drives, memory cards, power supplies, printers, monitors, and ancillary devices. Knowledge of assembly and disassembly of Servers Component would be a great plus.
- Experience in keeping track of IT Assets.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel (lookups, pivot tables, formatting) and Visio.
- Knowledge in ITIL, Service Management would also be good;
- Strong communication skills in English, able to work with multiple technology teams in a diverse environment;
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Data Center Inventory & Asset Management Analyst - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Infrastructure Operations Lead - Leading Financial Institution
2) Asia Network Engineer - Leading Financial Institution
3) Chatbot / RPA / Innovation Tech Associate - Leading Insurance Group