A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial services providers as part of their regional digital team. This is a brand-new role that will help in establishing code quality and governance standards across the APAC region
This is a brand new role reporting into senior technology leadership at the regional and global level that will be responsible for DevOps across the APAC region. This role has the potential to grow into a team management role and will work in a multicultural environment where the emphasis is on outcomes rather than number of hours worked in the office.
- Facilitating the development process and operations
- Managing and reviewing technical operations
- Establishing continuous build environment to speed up software development
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization
- Define DevOps best practices across technology stack
- You have experience of leading, coaching and mentoring teams
- You have experience with continuous Improvement and Continuous deployment software release management and automation
- You have experience with APM (Application performance monitoring) e.g. New Relic, AppDynamics, Dynatrace and others.
- You have experience with AWS systems including Amazon Cloudwatch, AWS X-Ray, Amazon SNS, Amazon Elasticsearch Service and Kibana.
- You have exposure to tools such as syslog, logrotate, Logstash, Filebeat, Nagios, Prometheus and Grafana.
- You can effectively communicate complex technology solutions to all levels of management
- You communicate very well in English, both written and verbal
This role is based in Hong Kong but due to COVID 19, onboarding can happen remotely with relocation to Hong Kong when travel restrictions ease.