• To manage a team of total 10 – 20 IT professionals in HK, play a leading role in the design, development of a state-of-art new high frequency transaction processing systems.
• To oversee and lead the requirement analysis, design, development, development testing, deployment and software documentation for the various concurrent projects.
• To define work breakdown structure for development tasks, perform task allocation to meet project commitments, monitor delivery tasks and report the progress
• To coach and develop team members to ensure quality is up to standards.
• To monitor and ensure the target systems comply with company policies and standards
• To seek opportunities to constantly improve work practices and process.
• University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Postgraduate qualification is an advantage.
• A minimum of 10 years’ information systems design, software development, IT management and project management experience.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in team management of medium-sized software team (~10 developers) and with track record in leading the delivery of complex system development projects.
• Hands-on experience in developing and deploying large scale high performance transaction processing and analytics system is required.
• Knowledge and working experience in some key technologies used by the project – .NET platform, C#.
• Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills, with strong command of English.
If you are interested applying for great opportunity, please send your CV in Word Format with the subject of “Development Manager” to email@example.com Thank you!