Digital Data Layer Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Data Layer Specialist
. Principal responsibilities
- Act as Regional Subject Matter Expert to influence stakeholders on advantages of implementing a global data layer on all digital assets.
- Create tagging specification documents for new Websites, Mobile Apps and Internet Banking sites.
- Engage with product owners to consult on the process of implementing the Tag Management Solution and data layer.
- Work closely with the Performance Analysis Team to ensure the specification created enables the delivery of goals they identify.
- Ensure data integrity between Adobe Analytics and upstream and downstream systems.
- Work with other teams to effectively resolve issues as they arise.
- Debug and test data layer implementation across all supported digital product teams and allocated legacy platforms.
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Deep understanding of how data is captured on Mobile Apps and Websites both with, and without, the use of a Tag Management Solution.
- Proven experience with Tealium Tag Management Solution and Data layer creation and management.
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- A blend of business and technical expertise; with an ability to drive strategy into action.
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen.
- A customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Flexibility when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- A proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.