As an Digital Experience Manager/ Senior Manager you will work in partnership with the business to drive strategic change and continuous improvement for our investment platforms. You will be responsible for having an in-depth understanding of the digital service offering, products and customer to develop the right digital experience for new initiatives, features and complex enhancements
Purpose of the Role
As an Digital Experience Manager/ Senior Manager you will work in partnership with the business to drive strategic change and continuous improvement for our investment platforms. You will be responsible for having an in-depth understanding of the digital service offering, products and customer to develop the right digital experience for new initiatives, features and complex enhancements. You are a strong leader who thrives on solving tough design challenges with other people using a creative and user-focused approach.
- Manage demand from business channel. Help coordinate teams to triage demand to determine who leads and who is involved in the design of each project or initiative.
- Help drive the roadmaps by working with stakeholders to determine relative business priorities and by providing tangible guidance on user experience effort and approach.
- Lead on the planning and kick-off of complex experience briefs. Set the design direction following a design thinking approach. Work with the business channel, technology and other stakeholders to understand the problem, run discovery workshops, explore high-level ideas and develop out roadmaps/ requirements/ user stories.
- Be the conduit between the business channel and design studios (UX and UI designers). Provide detailed experience briefs or user stories and be available to support and guide at the start of the detailed design phase to ensure quality of output. Act as the point of contact for escalation.
- Work with UX Designers and the Analytics team to define tagging requirements to align to our analytics framework.
- On new initiatives, lead/initiate the UX design, mapping user journeys and drive research, before liaising with UX/UI designers to round up designs.
- Activity promote how digital aligns to the overall vision to ensure everything we do reflects brand intention and the experience we want our customers to feel when they interact with us.
- Build an in-depth understanding of the customer by driving customer research, and by actively tracking feedback and analytics. Be able to use this knowledge to influence persona creation working with a User Researcher. Seek out opportunities to create business value and improve the customer experience based on this insight. Appropriately articulate opportunities to ensure they are reviewed and actioned by stakeholders.
- Build a deep understanding of our investment platforms and products. Be involved in mapping out as-is and future state service blueprints for all customer journeys.
- Understand how Fidelity compares to the competition to establish benchmarks and success criteria to drive differentiation to be market leader.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders by actively seeking to understand goals and pain-points. Continually educate on the value of a user-centered design approach.
- Form strong partnerships with other key teams within Digital. Define and continuously improve ways of working to ensure the best outcome for our customers.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Relevant experience in a Digital Experience role.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in a relevant field is desirable (e.g. usability, human factors, HCI, sociology, psychology, service design, computer science).
- Experience in financial services is desirable but not required.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred.
- Strong strategic and creative intuition due to extensive experience deploying digital solutions for enterprise businesses following a user-centered design process.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with a proven track record of influencing and motivating others at a senior level to achieve results. Ability to communicate complex and emotive topics to different audiences.
- Ability to run ideation workshops to drive scope and set the design direction of projects.
- Good project management, people management (physical and/or virtual teams), and reporting skills.
- Experience working with analytics tools to derive insights.
- Experience in facilitating discovery workshop
- Knowledge in user experience design and user research.
- Understand agile methodologies