Digital Marketing Manager - HK & China
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Ltd
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
As the Digital Marketing Manager at Schroders, you will help to drive to Increase visibility of Schroders’ investment, core product propositions and brand messages among key stakeholders, such as clients and business partners, through digital channels with an aim to enhance communication and raise brand affinity. Primary geographic focus being Hong Kong and mainland China, and may be called upon to support broader Greater China initiatives as necessary.
1. Develop new digital marketing platforms
- Based on business needs and industry insights, work with internal digital and IT teams and/or external vendors to drive the development of digital platforms for marketing purpose, examples include CRM, event management, SEO and social media.
- Develop and implement related maintenance and governance mechanisms. Lead communication and launch promotional efforts for stakeholders, internal and external through (but not limited to) native/programmatic advertising, email marketing and paid social as applicable.
2. Offer advisory to existing digital marketing platforms
- Provide advisory to Marketing Specialist (Platform Management) in reviewing and improving the user experience of our local websites and electronic communication/marketing releases.
- Support the process of analysing stakeholder requirements in optimizing solutions for projects as may arise from time to time.
3. Offer advisory on channel marketing and communications campaigns
- Provide advisory to Channel Marketers and Communications team in enhancing the role digital plays in our campaigns to maximize the reach to and impact on our target audience.
4. Manage the tracking and analysis of digital metrics
- Develop, run, benchmark, analyse and monitor performance of digital marketing programs, websites and social media platforms.
- Recommend changes, refinement or design new approaches as applicable, and work with internal and external stakeholders on implementation.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- Degree graduate in business admnisttation or any other related disciplines
- At least 6-8 years of digital marketing experience is highly prefeerred
- Strong verbal and written English and Mandarin language capabilities
- Worked at a finanical institution or marketing agency covering financial clients is an advantage
- Experience supporting China market will be an advantage