Digital Product Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- This role holder is accountable for the designing, building and running digital customer experience journeys covering all products, customer types and channels across the banks global RBWM business.
- This involves being part of cross functional teams including composed of analysts, developers, designers, and scrum teams across different locations operating in a lean agile product development environment.
- The role holder will also need to work closely with digital services team or any other API team including any open API initiatives
- As a product manager, you will be part of a team that will represent the customer at all times, focus on urgent, pervasive and valuable problems to solve, be creative and get funding for your ideas, create competitive products that thrive in the market and that won't rest until their products go live
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Strong analytical skills, being able to translate business problems into a set of digital requirements.
- Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders to agree on scope and requirements.
- Consumer financial services industry experience optional and understanding of Digital businesses such as travel, lifestyle, and or other consumer product development is an advantage.
- Good communication skills for navigating through business requirements, differences of opinion on approach.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.