This is a perfect opportunity for either a Tech Developer looking for their big break into a more business facing, management-based leadership position, or for a current product / project manager seeking a more open and innovative culture with larger project exposure.
You will overall be responsible for owning and delivering the product, however the agile nature and open culture of the company means day to day your responsibilities can range from influencing and driving cross-regional teams to really digging down into the gritty details of the product. This can include balancing the requirements of both functional, regional and local teams to evaluate product requirements, analyzing user stories, evaluating and flagging issues around technical complexity, to delivering requirements within budget and timeline estimations.
- Career Progression - Lead high profile projects within an expanding team offering plenty of room for advancement
- Global exposure - A business facing role within an instantly recognized US brand
- Team environment - Be a part of a small but driven, multinational digital team which pride themselves on getting things done
- Technology - Utilize the latest in web and mobile technology, from human-centered front-end design to cloud based backend technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or a similar discipline
- 5-10 years' experience
- Previous development experience with an appreciation of both front and back technologies
- A proactive personality with the ability to pre-empt problems ahead of time and really own the problems and solutions around your products
- Fluent English skills with the confidence and ability to face-off to other business stakeholders