Our client is a long-standing insurance company with over 70 years of operation in HK. They are dedicated to provide quality insurance protection as well as and retirement solutions to hundreds and thousands of customers. With the rapid rise of digital enterprise solutions, the company is launching a series of digital transformation in its operation to not only adapt to new norms under the global pandemic but also enhance efficiency and productivity. They are now looking for high-caliber candidates to join as a Digital Strategy Specialist (Manager).
- Develop a digital vision to support digital transformation of the company
- Keep abreast of emerging digital business models and technologies, advise senior management on potential adoption and application
- Support management on the establishment of a 3-5 year digital transformation roadmap with proper governance framework as well as priorities
- Conduct SWOT analysis and evaluation of digital asset capabilities to identify strengths, improvements, threats and opportunities
- Execute Agile project methodologies
- Conduct user journey mapping alongside
- Ensure robust project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Encourage cultural changes by educating stakeholders on the benefits of digitalization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or equivalent.
- Prior experience in strategic business planning or driving digital transformation is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in technologies and business models available for corporate adoption
- Excellent Project Management skills and communication skills
- Proven leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge and experience of digital innovations and solutions, etc.
- Excellent communication including business writing and presentations
- Familiar working with Senior Management