- Provide strategic directions for Bank clients, and lead the executions.
- To help achieve the revenue targets assigned to the Bank team
- Explore, establish and maintain solid business relationships with new and existing Bank clients
- To act as the single point of contact to provide one-stop coverage across all product areas for Bank clients
- To promote new products and solutions to Bank clients including lending, transactional banking & cash management, Global markets, DCM, etc.
- Maintain active and regular dialogue with all internal key stakeholders
- Manage the team’s client focus by working closely with credit and product teams.
- Monitor the credit risk profile of the Bank client portfolio, prepare new deal and annual review credit applications, undertake credit risk analysis
- Handle client-related general business requirements and KYC on-boarding/review matters
- Comply with all internal procedures and abide by all risk & compliance policies
- Degree holder with major in finance, accounting, economics, commerce or marketing disciplines
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of bank products & services, including lending, trade finance global markets and DCM.
- Good relationship management skills, organizational and time management skills and able to multi-task against tight timelines
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)