Our client is a leading European Corporate and Investment Bank group with a strong global presence. The Group provides institutional, corporate and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
There is now a role in the Global Markets Compliance team where the incumbent will be responsible for covering all aspects of general compliance related to Global Markets business.
- Perform Coverage work, including but not limited to compliance advisory and compliance program, to advise business on relevant new laws, rules and regulations and act as main contact point to all relevant staff; business and functional leads and teams in APAC Global Markets Department; and various regulatory authorities in APAC.
- Liaise with regulators and execute regulatory inquiries, audits, inspections, questionnaires and surveys and resolve potential compliance issues or breaches in conjunction with various internal parties, where necessary and represent compliance on business projects.
To qualify for this role, you will need to have the following requirements:
- University Degree with at least 10 years or more experience in the Compliance department of financial institutions
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment and the key challenges and developments which the business as well as the wider industry faces.
- Strong Fixed Income products knowledge and understanding of similar laws and regulations in the region
- Strong interpersonal skills with good stakeholder management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to details.
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
If you are interested in the role, please send your cv to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.