• Originating acquisition financing opportunities through networking with global buyout funds (PE) in APAC region
• Originating M&A deals from global buyout funds (PEF) as buy or sell side financial advisor
• Identifying and contacting potential clients for inbound and outbound M&A transactions
• Participating in the execution work on various M&A transactions
• Preparing and delivering presentations to clients
• Good relationship with key players in M&A market including buyout funds, investment banks and leverage finance team at large commercial banks
• Working knowledge of cross border M&A, acquisition financing and related accounting and law concepts and principles
• Clear, enthusiastic and confident communication abilities (both written and oral) to correspond with senior managers at buyout funds
• Highly motivated and keen to take initiative; work effectively both independently and with other colleagues; have high levels of integrity and professionalism
• Native or fluency in English. Fluent in Cantonese / Mandarin is preferred.
Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to kelvin.lam @jac-recruitment.com and CC jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 2585 6731 for further discussion