This position is under our Personal Banking Product Management. Job Duties" Responsible to implement the e-banking strategies; Develop and manage project development plan; Work closely with internal stakeholders / product managers; Assist to drive the business opportunity and propose innovative ideas; Liaise with external vendors / suppliers & users. Perform regular management reporting and service benchmarking. Requirements: Minimum 5 years relevant experience from banking or financial industry with proven track records in digital media business, internet / mobile banking development, e-banking related projects. Welcome to apply our more challenges position.
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Responsible to implement the e-banking strategies for new business initiatives and proposition
- Develop and manage project development plan, monitor the progress and ensure new services/ initiatives are effectively implemented and reviewed
- Work closely with internal stakeholders / product managers on project planning and execution, benchmark with best market practice and excellent customer experience
- Assist to drive the business opportunity and propose innovative ideas to improve the platforms’ attractiveness and competitiveness
- Liaise with external vendors / suppliers & users to ensure business requirements are well defined, e-channel services are provided satisfactorily and in accordance with statutory & regulatory requirements
- Perform regular management reporting and service benchmarking
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, e-Commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from banking or financial industry with proven track records in digital media business, internet / mobile banking development, e-banking related projects
- Self-motivated, organized, creative with excellent problem solving skill
- Be a good team player with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Mandarin
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or Email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or clicking Apply now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.