A Marketing Leader to drive Digital Marketing for Equity Sales & Derivatives Division
To lead the digital marketing of Equity Sales and Derivatives Division
- Overseeing the planning, development and execution of marketing strategy including: determine product positioning, selling points, value propositions and key messages, formulate marketing & promotion programs with an effective mix of marketing tactics to reach the right segments;
- Develop and drive tactical plans to engage with customers through social media, technology platform, new tools and techniques;
- Maintain market surveillance on key competitors and propose appropriate response to various campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of digital marketing in both brand and direct response contexts for retailing, merchandising or related field and 4+ years of people management experience;
- Ability to create strong relationships through collaboration with all functions within the organization. With experience presenting collective works to senior management teams;
- Experience managing large-scale digital media and marketing programs in B2C for Banking or Securities Firms. Strong people management skills, superb analytical ability and can fulfill any task that requires meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to use data to make decisions with experience in retail data and spreadsheet programs;
- Exceptional communicator, able to work cross-functionally with a variety of people throughout the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver, own and lead work. Self-motivated, with communication and leadership skills.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.