Enterprise Products - Transaction Cost Analysis & Regulatory Reporting Implementation - Tokyo or Hong Kong
The Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis (BTCA) / Compliance and Regulatory Reporting (BRRS) Implementation team provides our clients exceptional service in the scoping, integration and deployment of our solutions within the framework of their existing businesses. This allows our clients to monitor and perform transaction cost analysis on their trades and perform regulatory reporting and surveillance across all asset classes and multiple jurisdictions.
For both transaction cost analysis and regulatory reporting, we partner with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to ensure the solution is a fit for the client's needs, and with our Product and Engineering teams to highlight and prioritise client requirements beyond the solution's current capabilities. What's the role?
To support our growing BTCA and Regulatory Reporting global customer base, we are looking for a passionate individual to join our Implementation team. In this role, you will project manage the implementation of end to end workflows, ensure project timelines are met, delivery is completed to the highest standard and provide appropriate on-boarding/training to the end client. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Work with Sales to analyse a client's workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps, and propose our solution
- Scope the solution and present the proposed workflow to the client, and communicate dependencies and additional requirements to the Product teams
- Project manage the implementation of new sales in line with procedures, working with the client's project and business management teams to integrate our products to fulfil their firm's objectives
- Work with Product Managers to review the impact of on-boarding new jurisdictions to the existing BRRS platform and associated systems. This will ensure all pre-requisites for a successful product launch have been considered with training, documentation and product enhancements having been delivered
- Work with Product teams on implementation-related new builds to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments
- Ensure our new clients are setup to maximise the benefit and optimal use of our product
- Define internal implementation procedures and operational process of any new product, functions, and workflow
If this sounds like you:
- The ability to develop detailed project plans and demonstrate strong project and time management skills working across multiple internal groups, external vendors, and clients
- Ownership to drive the implementation project to a timely completion
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English, to ensure transparency and consistency throughout the project
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to network across departments
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading and compliance workflows
- A keen interest in the latest market reforms, changes in the industry and our latest product releases
- Working knowledge of current and upcoming regulatory requirements (EMIR, MAS, SFTR / MiFID II including: RTS1, 2, RTS22, RTS 27/28)
Please apply if you think you're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.