An international IB is expanding their derivatives business.
- Distribute equity derivatives products to institutional investors
- Strong knowledge of derivatives products including swaps, structure note, and options etc.
- Maintain and expand the existing client base
- Provide market colour, sales commentary and research to clients
- Work closely across business lines to provide solutions and expand the business
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Strong experience in institutional sales, derivatives sales, or D1 sales
- In depth knowledge in global financial markets and derivative products
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player able to work in a fast paced environment