Equity Fund Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
Equity Fund Manager
Our client is a superior financial institution for securities trading, due to the company's rapid expansion, they require high calibre personnel to fill the Equity Fund Manager role.
Based in Hong Kong, the role would be responsible for:
* Controlling public funds and discretionary portfolios
* Carrying out financial analysis with a stress on Asia, Emerging markets and other markets which are developed and giving ideas for investment funds/discretionary portfolios
* Keeping updating market development and new investment product ideas
* Day-to-day meeting with clients and provide investment advisory based on target return and risk profiles
* Research, construction, implement and oversees investments within a defined large cap universe as well as uncovering new opportunities outside that universe
* Investment Strategy - Conduct idea generation, financial analysis, and assess company's strategic positioning while identifying inflection points in fundamentals. Track and closely follow company developments, including earnings reports, corporate actions, competitive dynamics and other events impacting portfolio holdings and potential investments.
* Research works - Conduct investment research, primarily focus on fundamental valuation and macro research
* Degree holder in Economics, Finance or related discipline, CFA is an advantage
* Experience in manage ETF fund is a bonus
* At least 6 years' experience in managing equity portfolio with proven track record.
* Excellent presentation and effective communication skills
* Great command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin
* Result oriented, self-motivated and with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Emma Quan at Emma.Quan@hudson.com quoting ref no. HK for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.