Equity Product Specialist - Global Top-Tier Asset Management Firm
- Competitive basic + Above market performance bonus
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 21 Okt 18
This is a role for a strong writing skills candidates, who is familiar with equity funds' product knowledge or coming from a sell side equity research background, who is keen to join a Global top-tier asset management firm. My client is currently looking for Asian Equity specialist to join their product specialist team based in Hong Kong. This position plays the important role to liaise between investment team and other internal stakeholders for any Asian Equity investment matters.
- Handle client management, better fulfil client requirements in representing the Asian equity team.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and clients’ owners on Asian equity desk
- Prepare investment reports and host discussions covering investment strategy, performance and market developments, and act as the internal subject matter experts where relevant
- Liaise with different internal stakeholders including legal, compliance and operational team to deal with various aspects of client portfolios, implementation of investment restrictions and opening new markets
- Gain a good understanding of investment strategies managed by the team and of areas relevant to assigned client portfolios and funds
- Work closely the investment team and prepare regular reports, including monthly and quarterly investment reports with great accuracy and quality
- Develop product and marketing presentations, covering performance, positioning, as well as outlook and strategy
- Proactive approach in managing data and finding efficiencies in information delivery, provide accurate information and insights to clients through regular investment reports and product presentations.
- 4-7 years of experience coming from similar position or relevant experience from fund management assistant, equity research from buy side or sell side top tier financial institutions
- Sophisticated knowledge in Asian equity markets and products
- Strong academic result, CFA preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills to handle multiple stakeholders request, negotiate and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills are essential
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply, please send your full resume with current & expected salary to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.