Equity Trading Support Analyst, Hong Kong
- Attractive with good benefits
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- BAH Partners
- 13 Nov 18
My client is one of the leading investment banks with major presence in Asian region. They are now seeking to hire a Front Office Equity Trading Support Analyst mainly for their Electronic/OMS/EMS systems. The candidate will be a part of a team consisting of 5 people in Hong Kong and will be reporting directly to the Head of Equity Trading System Support. The candidate must have experience in VWAP, TWAP, OMS and FIX and must also know the order flow terminologies.
- To assure the safe operation of all trading systems, i.e. Fidessa, ULB, HK Exchange connectivity, Algo and FIX connectivity for the front office
- To ensure the High Availability and BCP of our production trading systems
- To perform daily system health checking, monitoring & testing
- To perform analysis, development, testing and implementation of new client’s connections for various system
- Responsible for regional day-to-day support activities to ensure all reported issues are resolved by working closely with traders & vendors, and escalate to the IT manager if necessary
- Work with the first level application teams to provide production system support, and work closely with regional IT teams to analyse and follow up on all technical / business issues, report findings to IT managers
- At least 6 years working experience in Investment Banking or Securities Trading industry with relevant exposure to development and support of Equities Trading Applications, Electronic Exchange connectivity, FIX client connectivity, DMA and Algo trading;
- Technical knowledge on supporting Fidessa, ULB, FIX, market data are required; Familiar with various system monitoring tools;
- Market knowledge on Equity Cash Trading, an understanding on different order flow
- Good knowledge and skills on Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sybase, Oracle database
- The chance to work in automated trading systems development
- Relaxed environment – friendly, casual culture
- Excellent working hours and environment
- Great financial incentives for performers
This is a great opportunity for the aspiring candidates to put their expertise to use at the right platform and gain first class experience of working in an Investment Bank. This will be also be a useful opportunity for candidates to develop and hone their management skills simultaneously.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Tanya Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 9280 8008 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340