FCAS - PLACEMENT PROGRAM 2022
You can indicate your stream preference in your application according to your personal strength and aspiration: Internship Duration: 6-months Internship Period: Anytime within 2022 Job Duties ： Stream A - Application Development
Stream B - Data Management
- Responsible for development and support of the bank application systems, including web application systems and Mobile App systems.
- Participate in key projects for expansion of the business to ensure seamless implementation.
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT, training, documentation and ongoing support.
- Assist the project manager in project management
Stream C - Technology Risk Management
- Support the bank-wide data management activities and data governance of data platform, including data requirement management, data ingestion management and authorization management
- Support the analytics data model maintenance and perform data analysis to support business objectives
- Design and deliver data science solution for a given use case or business problem statement
- Develop algorithms and statistical predictive models to identify business challenges and opportunities, and support developing business strategies
- Analyze structured and unstructured data, visualize findings, discover insights and propose new business models
- Develop analytics reports and visualization dashboard for business monitoring and delivering insights
- Participate in strengthening data standards control, data quality and metadata management in the data life cycle to support data analytics
- Support automation tasks to streamline data workflows to enhance customer experience
- Conduct research to collect the latest market information/ solutions related to the use of AI tools and technologies for data governance, data management and data analytics
Stream D - Innovation Centre
- Assist to define security architecture for the organization infrastructure and application.
- Research and evaluate on latest security threats and technology solutions, such as Cloud, Big Data, Social Networking and Mobility.
- Assist to establish and maintain security standards and guidelines with focus on application and network security.
- Assist in establishing security baseline for key IT processes.
- Assist in reviewing IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives.
- Research on FinTech market trend and analysis published data and statistics
- Explore digital capabilities through analyst discussions, scenario analysis, competitive studies etc.
- Derive innovative ideas to enhance customer experience on Online and branch channels and to "wow" customers
- Assist to manage innovation projects with vendor including resources, budgets, project activities in Agile approach
- Assist to establish Agile Playbook and Best Practice documentation
- Participate to promote new digital ideas to facilitate stakeholder's knowledge grow and business intelligence cultivation
- Assist to drive digital engagement by coordinating and managing events or forums for both internal staff and external customers
- Bachelor's Degree or above educational qualification, major in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, Statistics or related disciplines are preferred
- Interest and knowledge in cloud, blockchain, AI, big data or other innovative fintech technologies are preferred
- Proficient in both English and Chinese; fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is required
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and strong team spirit