FIG Investment Associate
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Links International
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
A Boutique Investment Advisory Firm, with presence throughout Asia, is seeking a passionate Associate to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
- Explore and negotiate Capital and Investment related opportunities with business partners and potential clients.
- Execution of a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including M&A, Fund Raising exercises and Investment advisory transactions
- Manage and cooperate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
- Assessing potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modelling
- Preparing business proposals
- Provide on-going support for maintaining key relationships with investors and business partners
- Bachelor degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years solid experience in a corporate finance and investment banking environment; Experience in FIG, Corporate Financial Advisory, M&A/Private Equity with completed transactions.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate or Senior Associate to assist in the origination and execution of the groups Investment efforts in the region. The Financial Institution offers a sound platform, with room for both individual and career growth.