- Hong Kong
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Resources Global Professionals HK
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US consultant firm with a Big 4 heritage, listed on NASDAQ, and named one of the Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. RGP has 3,000 consultants in 70 countries serving 1,800 clients which include 87 of Fortune 100, half of Fortune 500, and over half of Fortune 1000. We have 100% retention of the top 50 clients year after year. RGP provides advisory, project and interim solutions to clients in most business areas.
You will be responsible for the financial operations of assigned business units including but not limited to preparation of financial and management reports, budgeting, financial forecasts and analysis for management’s review. You will assist in the consolidation of group accounts and prepare financial reports. You will also be required to ensure compliance with relevant internal policies and external regulatory requirements as appropriate. You will coordinate with internal and external auditors, banks and/or tax authorities and participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree holder and qualified accountant/qualified financial analyst with minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Strong analytical mind, knowledge in property management and development industry would be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadline
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese