Financial Analysis Manager / Assistant Financial Analysis Manager (Corporate Credit Information)
- Performing spreading of financial statements by running the necessary financial data through the Bank's spreading system.
- Performing financial analysis for corporate clients with reference to the financial statements provided, and advising on the credibility of the clients based on the analysis findings.
- Reviewing the guidelines on performing financial spreading and analysis to ensure they comply with the Bank's requirements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Knowledge of major accounting standards (e.g. IFRS, HKFRS, China GAAP) is preferred
- Good general knowledge on the business of corporate banking
- Self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good command of English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Clerk