Financial Controller – Real Estate Fund
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Finance Accounting & Fund Operation Function, global Real Estate Investment Fund, based in Hong Kong
- Finance Accounting & Fund Operation Function
- Global Real Estate Investment Fund
- Based in Hong Kong
Redpath Partners are currently representing a real estate investment management business with operations worldwide. The group are now looking for an addition to their finance.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be responsible for proactively managing and executive the group accounting and financial activities of the group. These areas include all accounting matters, establishment of financial controls and operating procedures, management of financial statements and reports at both the Fund level and company level. Also, you will oversee the private equity fund accounting and administration, investment transactions support and liaison with auditors/ lawyers/ banks/JV partners.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with 15 years’ professional accounting and finance experience
- University graduate in accounting or finance, preferable with a CPA qualification
- Previous experience in a similar position in private equity fund operations. Experience in property sector is a plus
- Audit training or prior experience in dealing with auditors preferred
- Strong working knowledge on taxation of Hong Kong and regional countries is preferred;
- Also understand group accounting, including overseeing tax planning for the fund management group;
- Highly developed financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, flexible, team player, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure with ad hoc requests
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent language skills in English and Mandarin is essential
To explore this opportunity further please contact Chris (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion.