Financial Technology Recruitment Consultant
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Established in 2010, Argyll Scott is a premier search firm and one of the fastest growing boutique recruitment consultancies in the region. Headquartered out of London, we have grown our business to 150 specialist consultants worldwide. In 2017, Argyll Scott joined Hydrogen Group and created an international multi-brand recruitment group capable of delivering world-class specialist recruitment services across multiple functions, industries and countries.
To complement our growth in Hong Kong, we are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join in one of our key competencies.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will manage the whole recruitment cycle from identifying high quality candidates by doing head-hunting, cold calling, conduct targeted search and attend networking events through to a successful placement. You will act as key point of contact for all your candidates and clients by understanding the client's requirements, preparing candidates for interviews, sharing feedback, managing expectations and negotiating offers.
Furthermore, you will maintain high attention to detail on CRM system when inputting interview notes and maintain data integrity through regular candidate update calls, and actively conduct business development to expand Argyll Scott's market share.
To qualify for this position, you will be a degree holder in computer science, management information system, or IT /Technology preferred. Previous experience in a Business Development role preferred.
You will possess the ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative, a team player with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills, highly organised with meticulous attention to detail and time management, and fluency in written and verbal communication skills in English. Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
Why Argyll Scott and What We Offer:
- We are true recruitment specialists by sectors and functions
- We run a search based methodology and focus on passive candidates
- We have our own research support locally and a centralised market mapping team
- Monthly team outing to celebrate each other's success and quarterly charity day to give back to the community
- On the job training and a clear path to success to ensure you achieve your objectives
- Competitive base salary with unlimited bonus earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days paid annual leave (up to 25 days a year depending on years of service), medical and dental coverage
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume to Stephanie Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3696 5977 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.