Our Client is looking for Senior/ Business Advisory Compliance specialist with 5-15 years of experience.
- Establish a compliance assurance and governance program to effectively manage regulatory & licensing, AML/Sanctions and privacy risks;
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the risk assessment methodology;
- Conduct compliance reviews, monitor the progress of issues, and drive remediation initiatives to address non-compliant areas;
- Provide periodic assurance and review progress summary to senior management and stakeholders;
- Work closely with other internal functions and teams to ensure overall compliance to all applicable regulatory and licensing requirements as well as to improve overall control environment and promote sustainable growth;
- Identify industry best practices and share insight with other Compliance Assurance teams on a regular basis.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, business or finance or equivalent work experience;
- At least 5 years (Compliace Advisor) and 10years (Compliance Senior Advisor) of relevant experience in Compliance and middle back office
- Strong regulatory/compliance knowledge and skills. Strong ability to understand governance, processes and controls;
- Knowledge of payment systems, payment processing, money transmitter and stored value licensing or similar Fintech-related legal and regulatory requirements;
- Effective negotiation skills and communication skills are required
- Frequent business travels (mostly within APAC region) to be expected.