Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise, with an extremely large and complex technology footprint. They are seeking a seasoned Frontend Software Architect who will assume the responsibility of overseeing the IT architecture development process while leading the evolving architectural framework and design for enterprise end-to-end digital solutions. The ideal candidate would have at least 10 years of experience in mobile / web system development and design with expertise in modern frontend technologies and software architecture design.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage and lead in delivering the architectural design of enterprise-scale, end-to-end solution for IT projects, support projects in their technology and vendor selections.
- Write technical documentation, contribute to determining internal processes.
- Oversee the development of IT architecture and facilitate its adoption; evaluate technology selection and system designs for compliance with established architecture.
- Review systems design and provide high-level consultancy or advice to management and technical teams.
- Lead the resolution of technically complex, cross-system, or long-term issues that impact business operation.
- Play an active role to support cross-team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours.
- Coach, mentor, and train team members.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ mobile / web system development in a large enterprise
- Experience with designing and building customer-facing software applications
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong organizational & leadership skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with different team members, stakeholders, and external vendors
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Frontend Software Architect” in the Subject Heading.